New NANOPERM® LM cores (µnom = 1.000, 2.000, 4.000 and 8.000) from Magnetec are very much advantageous in EMC filters for applications with a high amount of asymmetric interference current (e.g. inverter drives) compared to the established Ferrite materials.
- 3x higher Saturation flux density Bsat at the same Permeability level
- Small build volume / weight
- Broadband and in particular in higher frequency ranges better attenuation performance
- High permissible working temperatur (typ. 120°C)
- Core fixing: Cased in plastic box (material UL listed, files QMFZ2 E41871 and QMFZ2 E41938)
- View the datasheet for full specifications.